About Infochemistry Research Center
Scientific consultant of our center – Winner of the Nobel prize in chemistry Jean Marie Lehn. In his letter he agreed to become a scientific consultant for the ITMO University's information Chemistry center.
Today, there is a tendency to consider important problems of our time with the involvement of interdisciplinary fields of science. It has led to the creation of a research and education center for Infochemistry at the best IT University in Russia, ITMO University, where one of the main activities of the University-information technology-is considered in a completely new field: at the molecular level and in chemical systems. In our center we work in several areas: from creating an artificial cell to programming systems for bacterial biofilms, smart dynamic materials and light-controlled systems for diagnostics, studying and modeling nonlinear chemical processes.
- Computational chemistry
- Biomimetic materials
- Digitalization of food technologies
- Digital transformation
Образование через науку
- Training specialists with an interdisciplinary understanding of complex systems in chemistry and biology
- Experimental study
- Моделирование и предсказание
- Solving the challenges of personalized medicine and nutrition on a new level with the help of Big Data collection and analysis
- Research of model systems
- Understanding analogies and synergetics