This moment has come - the PHD Department of ITMO University has officially started accepting documents in 2020!
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more about admissions, education, and working at the Infochemistry Scientific Center
- Work in an international laboratory
- A young team
- Fascinating educational courses
- Active research life
- Participation in grant and scholarship contests and the opportunity to conduct your own research and receive a salary
- Collaboration with world-class scientists and Nobel Prize laureates
- An interdisciplinary approach to research
- Involvement of industrial partners and the opportunity to launch of your own startup
- Free access to high-tech equipment
- Publications in high-ranking journals
- Internships at partner universities all across the world
This year, the entire PhD application procedure can be carried out remotely!
Visit the website to sign up, and add your personal info.
Choose your subject area and fill out an application.
Next, upload your documents directly to the abit.itmo.ru system. List of documents:
- A certificate of previous education
- Your passport
- A 3x4 cm passport photo
- Form of consent for admission
- Analytical review (optional)
You can submit an application and sign up for exams in advance even if you haven’t yet received your Master’s diploma.
Having problems? Something went wrong?
Write to us at email@example.com (put “Admission” as subject) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll be glad to help!
To stay up to date on the latest news, check aspirantura.ifmo.ru VK pages of ITMO’s PhD Students’ Club and the Infochemistry Scientific Center.